- Do you charge Sales Tax?
- One of the unique advantages of shopping with Oregon Scientific Store is that we do not charge for sales tax on any order because there is no Sales Tax in Oregon.
- Which sensors work with my weather instrument?
For your convenience, we have created a guide to selecting a sensor for your specific weather instrument.Find A Sensor
- I'm having trouble with my product, what now?
You can review our Product Support and Troubleshooting section for commonly asked questions.Review Common Questions
If you placed your order with us, we can provide technical support on your product (order number required).Submit a Technical Support Question
- Can I get a replacement user manual?
You sure can!Get Your User Manual Here
- Do you have a catalog available?
- Currently, we do not have a printed catalogs available. We are continually updating our product information to keep it as up-to-date as possible. Unfortunately, these changes would cause any printed catalog to be out of date as soon as it was printed.
- Will your products work where I live?
- Oregon Scientific Store sells many products and most of them will work internationally. However, we suggest that for any "Radio Controlled" product, you try to find a similar product in your area that will set itself to the Atomic Clock signals near you. The US Atomic Clock signal will send information to any clock in the 48 Contiguous United States.
- Our NOAA weather radios are only designed to pick up weather forecasts from NWS (National Weather Service) broadcast towers. These are only available in the United States and are not guaranteed to be able to pick up any signal elsewhere in the world.