Oregon Scientific RM313PNA Projection Atomic Alarm Clock with Indoor Temperature at $23.95, is an attractive silver and gray timepiece featuring not only fixed projection time but also indoor temperature. The time projection even shows AM or PM time mode!
This sleek Oregon Scientific projection atomic clock beams the time onto the ceiling of a darkened room and displays a soft glowing red digital time image. The backlit console displays digital time and indoor temperature in addition to day and date.
This affordable atomic clock is updated daily via radio signal from Fort Collins, Colorado and maintains accuracy to within one second of official U.S. government time. The compact fixed projection clock also has a snooze alarm, daily crescendo alarm, a two-line LCD display and much more!
An AC adapter with backup batteries powers the atomic projection alarm clock. When the AC adapter is used time projection is continuous.
The projection atomic clock is a combination of modern technology and affordability!
- Compact atomic clock comes in an attractive silver and black format
- Perfect for the bedside table
- Atomic clock automatically resets each day to official U.S. government time
- Instruction manual included
- Stylish soft red projection display shows digital time on the ceiling of a darkened room
- Shows AM or PM time mode displayed in projection
- Backlighting when snooze alarm button pushed makes for easy night viewing
- Features snooze and crescendo alarm options
- Radio-controlled time signal functional in the contiguous 48 states
- Calendar with day, month and day-of-week shown on digital display console
- AC power adapter enables continuous time projection display (included)
- Uses 2 AA batteries for backup power (included)
- 90-day limited warranty from the manufacturer
- User Manual