Oregon Scientific WMR100 (WMR100N) Professional Wireless Weather Station at $149.95, features a rotary dial for easy information access. This full-featured station monitors six different weather measurements and includes an atomic clock for precise time.
The WMR100N offers flexible sensor installation options! The remote wind sensor and temperature/humidity sensor include a full set mounting kit that allows them to be wall mounted, or bundled on the included stand-alone PVC pole. You also have the option of mounting the temperature/humidity sensor independently, in a different location from the wind sensor. The remote rain sensor includes a level ground indicator for easy installation.
- Animated weather forecast includes sunny, partly cloudy, cloudy, rainy and snowy icons
- Supports indoor and up to 10 wireless outdoor temperature and humidity sensors (channel 1 is dedicated to included outdoor temperature and humidity sensor; channels 2-10 available for expansion)
- Connects to one wind sensor, one rain sensor, one temperature/humidity sensor and one optional UV sensor
- Compatible with sensors using 3.0 protocol
- Measures and displays temperature, heat index, humidity, dew point, wind speed, wind direction, wind chill, UV index (with optional UV sensor), barometric pressure and daily/cumulative rainfall
- Current and 24-hour historical readings stored in memory with timestamp
- Weather alert alarms for hi/lo temperature, heat index, humidity, dew point, gust wind and high rain rate and UV index (with optional UV sensor)
- Displays past 24-hours of barometric pressure, accumulated rainfall and UV (with optional UV sensor) in bar chart format for easy analysis
- Radio-controlled clock, calendar and moon phase displays with backlight
- Rotary dial controls for easy console navigation
- Includes 5-language software (English, German, Italian, Spanish and French) to store and view weather data on your PC via USB download.
- Long range transmission allows up to 100 meter (300 feet) between the main unit and remote sensors
- Full set mounting kit for wind sensor and temperature/humidity sensor allows wall mount installation or installation on a bundled stand alone PVC pole (3-piece pole, each piece approx. 24” long)
- Base station uses 4 AA batteries or 6V AC adapter for continuous operations (included)
- Wind sensor uses 2 AA alkaline batteries (included)
- Rain sensor uses 2 AA alkaline batteries (included)
- Temperature/Humidity sensor uses 2 AAA alkaline batteries (included)
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Main Unit
- Remote Wind Sensor
- Remote Rain Sensor
- Remote Temperature/Humidity Sensor
- AC adapter
- Full set mounting kit for wind sensor and temperature/humidity sensor
- USB cable
- 8 AA batteries
- 2 AAA batteries
- Quick Start Guide
- User Manual
For more information about selecting additional remote sensors click HERE.