Oregon Scientific THGR800 Thermometer and Humidity Sensor with 3 Channels at $32.95, for use with the WMR80, WMR90A, WMR100 and WMR200 will allow you to expand the locations and information you monitor. The THGR800 sensor monitors both temperature and humidity readings and also feature an on-board LCD screen. This is compatible with many multi-channel products from Oregon Scientific.
For longer life and use in colder climates, we recommend Lithium batteries. Standard Alkaline batteries contain significant amounts of water. Because of this they will freeze in low temperatures of approximately 10 F (-12 C). Consumer grade Lithium batteries have a much lower threshold for temperature with an estimated freezing range of below -22 F (-30 C).
- RF frequency is 433MHz
- Compatible with Oregon Scientific wireless weather station
and other products that carry this logo
- Transmission range up to 330 feet (100 meters) unobstructed
- 3 Channels
- Outdoor temperature range -22 F (-30 C) to 140 F (60 C)
- Wall mount or table stand
- Requires 2 AAA batteries (not included)