Oregon Scientific SE102 Heart Rate Monitor at $42.95, can keep track of fitness levels, heart rate readings, calculate calories burned and it will alert you when your target heart rate zone is exceeded to ensure the most productive workout that you can get.
The unit comes with a watch, which will display the time and date, and a chest strap, to measure your heart rate. These two devices communicate through a wireless signal capable of reaching 25 feet. The watch will receive and calculate data and display it on the watch face. The SE102 makes it easy to switch from time view to the heart rate view by including a patented Tap-on Lens feature. By simply tapping on the face of the watch, you can switch views.
The watch will also vibrate while you are exercising to alert you when you have exceeded your maximum heart rate zone, this will allow you to safely exercise without the constant worry of having to keep an eye on the watch.
The watch can also display current, average and percentage heart rates as well as the amount of calories burned.
A great device, at a great price, for a great life.
- Quickly and easily change your view by simply tapping the lens
- Vibration alert for heart rate zone warning
- Calculates fitness index and min/max heart rate
- Tap-on Lens technology
- Displays fitness index, heart rate, time, calendar, stopwatch, count-up timer
- Display is backlight
- Alarm setting
- Stopwatch with count-down timer
- Splash proof chest belt
- Watch is 50m water resistant
- Uses 2 x CR2032 batteries, one for the watch and another for the chest belt (both already installed)
- One year warranty
- User Manual
|This unit is compatible with these accessories:
Smartsync Heart Rate Logger with Pc Download
People who purchased this item also purchased: