Oregon Scientific RM313PNA Blue Projection Atomic Alarm Clock with Indoor Temperature at $24.95, is an attractive blue atomic clock that beams a fixed projection onto the ceiling of a darkened room. The projected time display even shows AM and PM time mode!
The console of this stylish see-through projection atomic also lists the time and displays indoor temperature, day and date.
This Oregon Scientific atomic clock is updated daily via radio signal from Fort Collins, Colorado, and maintains accuracy to within one second of official U.S. government time. The affordable compact fixed projection clock also has a snooze alarm, daily crescendo alarm, two-line LCD display and much more!
An AC adapter with backup batteries powers the atomic projection alarm clock. When the AC adapter is used time projection is continuous. The atomic clock is also backlit for easy night viewing.
The Oregon Scientific RM313PNA Projection Atomic Clock is a combination of modern technology and affordability!
- Compact unit comes in an attractive blue color
- Perfect for the bedside table
- Atomic clock automatically resets each day to official U.S. government time
- Instruction manual included
- Stylish soft red projection display shows digital time on the ceiling of a darkened room
- AM or PM time mode displayed in time projection
- Backlight engages when snooze alarm button pushed
- Features snooze and crescendo alarm options
- Radio-controlled time signal functional in the contiguous 48 states
- Calendar with day, month and day-of-week shown on digital display console
- AC power adapter enables continuous time projection display (included)
- Uses 2 AA batteries for backup power (included)
- 90-day limited warranty from the manufacturer
- User Manual