Oregon Scientific PE826 Digital Pedometer with Pulse Meter at $20.95, is a high-tech measuring device that counts distance walked, elapsed time and even how many calories you’ve burned!
Featuring an infrared sensor that measures your pulse at the touch of a finger, this compact pedometer counts up to 99,999 steps and stores walking data for up to seven days. It is also backlit for easy night viewing.
- Measures distance walked and elapsed time
- Attractive pedometer attaches to belt clip or waistband
- Measures distance walked, time elapsed and calories burned
- Pulse rate range from 40 to 206 beats per minute
- Measures pulse rate with infrared finger sensor
- User-adjustable for stride length and converts steps into miles walked
- Built-in belt clip
- Backlit for easy night or low-light viewing
- 12 or 24-hour user-selectable clock
- Counts from 0 to 99,999 steps
- Powered by one CR20323V battery (included)