Customers viewing this page may also be interested in:
Oregon Scientific EW92 Elements Wireless Indoor/Outdoor Thermometer with Atomic Clock at $19.95,
emphasizes the simple and the essential in home accessories. A simple design, easy to read and operate, they are of great value, and essential to daily living both indoors and outdoors. Ranging from a thermometer clock to a multi-functional weather station, they have it all.
A large, clear LCD screen displays the indoor & outdoor temperature or daily temperature highs and lows. Atomic time is always precise, and the ice alert feature lets you know when temperatures near freezing.
- Displays indoor and outdoor temperature
- Automatically sets itself to the U.S. Atomic Clock and adjusts for Daylight Savings
- Ice Alert function: LCD icon display and LED light blinks when outdoor temperature nears icy conditions
- Wirelessly transmits sensor data from 100 feet away
- Outdoor temperature range: -4 degrees Fahrenheit to 140 degrees Fahrenheit or (-20 degrees Celsius to 60 degrees
- Indoor temperature range: 23 degrees Fahrenheit to 122 degrees Fahrenheit or (-5 degrees Celsius to 50 degrees
- Ice alert temperature range: 37 degrees Fahrenheit to 28 degrees Fahrenheit or (3 degrees Celsius to -2 degrees
- Main unit powered by 2 AAA batteries (not included)
- Remote sensor powered by 2 AAA batteries (not included)
- Measures temperature from up to 3 remote sensors (one included)
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- User Manual