Oregon Scientific BAR208HGA Advanced Weather Station with Atomic Time at $49.95, in Silver
provides the weather you'll need to know to start your day off right! With the weather forecast in graphical icons, you'll never wonder if you need an umbrella again. This weather station monitors indoor and outdoor temperature from up to 3 remote locations. You can put a sensor outside in your garden, in your wine cellar and your baby's room and read all that information from the comfort of your bedroom.
The weather station features the 12-24 hour forecast, indoor-outdoor temperature and humidity, ice alert and min-max temperature memory.
It also features the weather warning messages: Storm, Wind, Fog, Frost.
Atomic time is always accurate and never needs adjusting for Daylight Saving time.
A large LCD display and backlight with moon phase makes this weather station an outstanding choice.
- Weather Forecast with graphical icons
- Self-setting atomic clock in 12-24 hour format with time zone offset feature
- Ice Alert with green LED light
- Month-Day calendar
- Monitors indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity
- Outdoor temperature range: -4 °Fahrenheit to 140 °Fahrenheit or ( -20 °Celsius to 60 °Celsius)
- Transmission range: 98 feet (unobstructed)
- Measure temperature from up to 3 remote sensors (one included, THGR122N)
- Min-Max temperature memory
- Weather trend icons bring trends to life
- Backlight for easy viewing in lowlight conditions
- Moon Phase
- Silver-colored display frame
- Requires 3 AA (main unit) and 2 AAA (sensor) batteries (not included)
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- User Manual
People who purchased this item also purchased:
|| Ultimate Lithium AA Battery - 2 Pack
|Model # L91BP-2
Our Price: $5.95